This is the most detailed type of report available and is particularly suitable for individual properties including large, extended or older buildings.
The report will include full details of all visible elements of the building, information regarding the method of construction, items of disrepair and defects with advice about key future repairs. The report is tailored to the needs of the client and includes a reinstatement cost for insurance purposes.
Choose a Vospers Building Survey if you are:
- wanting to buy a large, older or run-down property
- hoping to buy a building that is unusual or has been altered, or
- planning major works.
The Building Survey, formerly called a structural survey by the RICS, gives more detailed information about the structure and fabric of the property than a Homebuyer Report.
You can click here to download a sample Building Survey.
What’s included in a Building Survey
Our Building Survey includes:
- A thorough inspection and detailed report on a wide range of issues
- A description of visible defects and potential problems caused by hidden flaws
- Photographic evidence (where possible) of key areas of the property
- An insurance reinstatement figure for the property
- An outline of repair options and the likely consequences of inactivity
- A list of problems that your surveyor considers may affect the value of the property, and
- Advice for your legal advisers and details about serious risks and dangerous conditions.
If required, a valuation can be provided as a separate service. Contact us to find out more.
Book your survey or request a quote
We are happy to carry out surveys in Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and West Sussex.
Contact us to book your survey or to request a quote for your home survey.
If you have a question or need more information, please do contact us.